[CUCBC Captains] Lents Bumps 2014 - Thursday Results and Notes & Fines
tom at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 27 23:32:43 GMT 2014
Thanks to everyone today for a successful first day of racing. Despite all
the problems and changes that have been required, things today seemed to go
off without major issue.
The official results are now updated and can be found
*Notes from the Umpires*
- If you bump up please make sure your crew knows to hold it up. There
were a large number of incidents of late responses from crews on bumping
- Bank parties are strictly limited to 4 cyclists. Please ensure that
you take care when cycling on the towpath. Please give way to umpires to
allow them to follow the races in progress.
- When paddling back from racing, please wait downstream of the Railway
bridge on towpath side and follow umpire's instructions. This allows the
next division to row down without delay.
- Do not row under the scaffolding on the Green Dragon bridge. Please
take a wide line around the outside of the corner.
- Christ's W2 - Bank party runners obstructing towpath dangerously - £50
- Corpus Christi M2 - No lifejacket - £50
- Darwin M2 - Failure to hold it up - £50
- First and Third M3 - Public urination - £80
- Homerton M1 - Public urination in front of umpire's briefing - £80
- Hughes Hall/Lucy Cavendish W1 - Early celebration and failure to clear
- Jesus M2 - Public urination - £80
- Jesus W2 - Failure to clear - £30
- Sidney Sussex M2 - Failure to clear - £30
- Hughes Hall M1 - Dropped glove, no advantage - Michael Jackson tribute
song each day this week
- St Edmund's M1 - Excessive greenery/shrubbery - Carry a bag of compost
in the cox's seat tomorrow
- Chief Umpire - Failure to reverse van out of pub car park - All bumps
kit to be transported by smart car for remainder of the week
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains