[CUCBC Captains] Reminder: CUWBC's Dev Squad Meeting
patrick at cuwbc.org.uk
Thu Feb 27 11:04:07 GMT 2014
Good luck to all crews racing this week.
Some final notices and reminders before racing starts.
- Crews in M4/W3 at the start of the day please marshal on your start
stations. The 6 crews in M4 will race from stations 1-6. The 12 crews in W3
will race from stations 7-18 (A14 bridge going downstream).
- Marshalling at Chesterton is on TOWPATH SIDE between P&E and Railway
bridge. Crew 18 are still furthest downstream. Make sure you know your
- Please make sure you arrive on time for marshalling at Chesterton. We
cannot have any un-marshalled boats on the course while a division is
- Only 1 practice start is permitted at the Plough. No starts at the
Railway Bridge. Please keep countdowns SHORT.
- Please listen to all marshals and obey their instructions.
Any further sub requests from now on please either email me or come to
control desk to find me during racing.
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains