[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2014 - Getting-on Race Website Info Updated

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 19 20:00:26 GMT 2014

Dear Captains

After a hefty number of scratches over the past few days the GoR start
order has been updated.

Lent Bumps 2014 GoR Start
Order<http://www.cucbc.org/system/files/GoR%20Start%20Order%202014_2.pdf>

There are 37 men's crews competing for 18 spaces in the M3 and M4 divisions,
There are 22 women's crews competing for 11 spaces in the W3 division

The start order has been consolidated slightly so please email if this is
going to cause a problem.

Please make sure that your competing crews and coxes read the
instructions<http://www.cucbc.org/lents/gor>and know where they need
to be on Friday.

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary