[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2014 - 10 outing declaration

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 12 23:53:54 GMT 2014

Dear Captains

Details of this term's GoR are now available on the CUCBC website. I did
send an email about it last night but it appears to have gotten lost.

Please find all the relevant info here <http://www.cucbc.org/lents/gor>.

We will endeavour to keep this up to date as much as possible over the next
2 weeks.

Please be aware that the FINAL start order for the GoR will be announced on
Wednesday 19th February in the evening and no further changes will be made
after this is sent out.

Please ensure your crews know where and when they need to marshal.

Best wishes

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary