[CUCBC Captains] [CUCBC Coxes] Uni Fours Marshalling/Umpiring volunteers: Cake!

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 25 16:10:34 BST 2013

Dear Captains

We are currently incredibly short of people to run the Uni IVs race next
week.

Unless we get people volunteering there will be no races. If your club is
competing then you should also be providing volunteers to help run the
races.

If we don't have sufficient volunteers by tomorrow we will be assigning a
rota for all competing clubs to provide people to carry out the necessary
jobs and there will be fines for not sending someone.

So if you want to be able to choose slots rather than be forced into
specific times I would encourage you to get volunteers to come forward now
and email Henk-Jaap (juniortreasurer at cucbc.org).

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary