[CUCBC Captains] Navigation warning - Fallen Tree along Riverside

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 11 12:36:34 BST 2013

Dear All,

As a result of failure to submit valid insurance details at the start of
term, the following clubs are banned from the river until further notice:

Addenbrookes
LMBC
Lucy Cavendish
Magdalene
Newnham
Robinson
St Edmunds
Vet School

Any of the above clubs who do not boat until they have sent me a copy of
their insurance policies, and received acknowledgement, will not face
any penalties. Those that do without seeking and receiving express
permission will face penalties, either monetary or training related.

For those clubs on the list, I expect to see a copy of your insurance
certificate, including confirmation of the inclusion of 'member to
member' insurance.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor