[CUCBC Captains] University IVs 2013 - Entries now open

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 10 00:26:11 BST 2013

Dear captains

Due to the new building work at the back of Goldie boathouse leaving a lack
of pidgeonholes, the early morning marshal kit has been relocated to St
Catharine's Boathouse next door.

The kit can be found on the balcony up the stairs in a box. Please make
sure that your club's marshals return it there at the end of their shifts.

I would also make a plea to everyone to please report if any of the kit is
missing when you turn up or if the folders run out of report forms etc. We
update the folders every few days but sometimes they do get lost or damaged.

I have updated the instructions in the folders and on the website to
reflect this change.

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary