[CUCBC Captains] Conservancy Registration Fees

Holly Hedgeland holly at cucbc.org
Thu May 30 13:48:11 BST 2013

Dear all,

Attached is this term's 10-outing declaration form, which should be
filled in (electronically is fine, no need to print, sign and scan) and
returned to me by Wednesday 5th June. As ever, no form means no racing
for your club.

We understand that exams, illness etc. means that the same crew does not
necessarily go out together all term, and so we ask that each member of
the crew must have had at least 8 outings, and that the total number of
outings by all 9 members of the crew be at least 90 (i.e. that on
average, everyone has done 10 outings). If this is going to be a
problem, or you wish to request exceptional permission for returning
triallists etc., please let me know in advance of the deadline.

It would greatly help with my keeping track of forms if you could
include your club name in the return email.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor