[CUCBC Captains] Trailer to Peterborough

Wolfson Women wolfson.women at cucbc.org
Sun May 26 10:18:59 BST 2013

Dear Captains,

A number of clubs have not yet paid their bills and/or bumps entries fees.
I'll be checking my pigeon hole for cheques again tomorrow so if anyone
with outstanding bills can get payment to me by then I can dispense with
personalised threatening emails about withdrawing unpaid crews from bumps.

If you need a copy of your bill please do get in touch so that I can email
you one. Please make cheques out to CUCBC and send them to Evelyn Tichy at
Wolfson College. Bumps entry fees are £40 per crew.

Good luck for the last few weeks of training!

Evelyn

P.S. For those clubs that have paid- payment confirmation will go out
tonight.

--
Evelyn Tichy
CUCBC Junior Treasurer