[CUCBC Captains] The "Bumps Course" Head - Monday June 3rd

Allan Fowlie allanfowlie at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 10:55:58 BST 2013

Dear all,

Following the discussion at this term's Captains' Meeting, bumps programmes
will be available for you to pre-order at a discount. The cost will be
£2-50 per programme, a £1 discount from those bought on the towpath or via
sale-or-return to alumni societies which will be priced at £3-50. Do
consider placing an order for your club, as it would be good to secure a
future for the programmes through this initiative and we will be reducing
the number of p'lodges stocking programmes to encourage the uptake of bulk
ordering.

Please could you let me know how many programmes you would like by email by
Wednesday 5th June. Payment should also be received by this date: cheques
payable to Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs to be sent to me at
Robinson College. Programmes will be distributed to you at the Captains'
Meeting on Sunday 9th June, providing they have been paid for.

With thanks,
Holly

--
Dr Holly Hedgeland
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs