[CUCBC Captains] Umpiring Uni IVs

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Wed Oct 24 10:25:29 BST 2012

Dear Captains

So far I have had very few umpires come forward for uni IVs.

If your club is competing I would strongly hope you were planning to spare
sone of your members for a few of the days.

I need people between 13:30 and 15:30 each day next week (29th - 2nd).
Umpires should be senior members of your boat club ideally with experience
of a regatta.

If by tomorrow evening I still do not have enough people I will draw up a
fixed rota based on your number of entries and give you fixed days to fill
like we do for bumps. Failure to do so will mean the races cannot run and
everyone will be disappointed.

Many thanks

Tom
CUCBC Honorary Secretary