[CUCBC Captains] Umpiring Uni IVs

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Mon Oct 22 17:31:14 BST 2012

Dear Captains

Further to my email about the Uni IVs deadline tomorrow, please could you
also get your scheduling constraints to us asap. The races run 2pm-4pm each
day during the week so please don't ask for times outside this.

Email your constraints to committee at cucbc.org.

Please try and get your requests in ASAP. We are looking top get the draw
and schedule done at the weekend so if you send us anything after Saturday
midday it may not be considered! It's a lot harder to change things after
the first run through so email us now rather than later!!!

Many thanks

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary