[CUCBC Captains] Thursday Results and Notes & Fines

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 14 21:30:30 BST 2012

for information
Pete

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sue Sutcliffe <sue at alinga.co.uk>
To: "Bill Key (billkey65 at hotmail.com)" <billkey65 at hotmail.com>; Clare Berryman <cberryman at btopenworld.com>; "peter.convey at btinternet.com" <peter.convey at btinternet.com>
Sent: Monday, 11 June 2012, 11:18
Subject: FW: X-Press Head - Reminder

Hello All

Many thanks for circulating details of the X-Press Head next week. With only a week to go, would you mind sending out a reminder to your contacts?

I've booked the sunshine - something for crews to look forward to in this lovely English summer!

Kind regards,
Sue
07762 375 097
01223 874 008

Hi Bill

Updated poster for circulation - now with an online entry system.

Many thanks for your help - here's hoping for a great day.

Kind regards,
Sue
07762 375 097
01223 874 008