[CUCBC Captains] Insurance information etc.

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Wed Sep 28 18:15:31 BST 2011

Captains,

There are currently 17 clubs with no valid insurance information
recorded on the CUCBC website. Personally I think that this could be a
very simple solution to the usual Michaelmas congestion, but I'm sure
that just over half of you wouldn't agree with me.

Please therefore ensure that insurance information is provided before
term starts. Any clubs which have not submitted information by 1st
October will not be permitted to boat.

Regards

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Officer