[CUCBC Captains] Emma Sprints and Cocktails 2011

Emmanuel Men emmanuel.men at cucbc.org
Tue Nov 15 10:53:45 GMT 2011

Dear Cambridge College Boat Clubs,

You only have *3 days left* to enter your crews into CNR. If you don't
enter by midnight ending *Sunday 13th November*, you will be charged an
increased fee of £55 or may not be allowed to enter at all. Enter online
now at *http://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr<http://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr.php>
*

Best regards,

Jonathan Waite