[CUCBC Captains] Getting-On Race Results

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Fri Jun 10 19:27:14 BST 2011

Captains

I will be holding a meeting for all potential 2012 CUBC trialists at 1600hrs on Monday 13th June at the Goldie Boat House. Please could you pass this invitation on to any of your members - athletes and coxes - who are thinking about trialling next year. The meeting will be approximately 45 minutes. I will outline key dates, training schedules and support that we will provide throughout the summer.

Mark and I have been out with several colleges this term. We have seen some excellent athletes who would have had the potential to make the CUBC squad this year. It is not out of reach. Please encourage your members to come and find out more about the opportunity to beat Oxford at the 2012 Xchanging Boar Race.

Also do not hesitate to get in touch if you would still like some coaching or programme support in the final run in to the Mays.

Cheers
Steve

Steve Trapmore MBE
Chief Coach