[CUCBC Captains] Trailer space for WEHORR

SSBC Women's Captain womens-captain at ssbc.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 09:11:27 GMT 2011

Dear Captains,

Newnham College Boat Club invites you to enter the new, improved Newnham
'Not-So-Short' Shortcourse. This year, the event will take place on
Saturday 5th February, and participants will race over a distance of 2km
(from the Motorway Bridge to the Railway Bridge).

The entry form and race regulations are now available on our website:
http://www.newnhamcollegeboatclub.co.uk/#/short-course/4533686730
But to make things extra easy for you, I have attached them to this email.

Please print the entry from and return it to G. Ali at Newnham College by
5pm on Saturday 29th January, accompanied by payment of £37 per crew.
Cheques should be made out to Newnham College Boat Club. Late entries will
be accepted until midnight on Wednesday 2nd February, but will incur a £5
fine per crew.

We will be accepting requests for row-throughs once the provisional draw
has been published on Sunday 30th January. Please be aware that whilst we
will do our best to accommodate all requests, we cannot make any
guarantees.

Please also join us for our prizegiving ceremony in Newnham College bar at
7.30pm that evening, to enjoy a 'Naughty & Nautical' themed cocktail party.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Gemma-Claire Ali

Regatta Secretary