[CUCBC Captains] Thinking of trialling for CUWBC?

Elizabeth Polgreen ep330 at cam.ac.uk
Sun May 16 13:04:23 BST 2010

Hi Guys;

Given the number of college oarsmen headed to Poplar this Sunday 16th, I
thought it might be worth investigating the possibility of hiring a coach
to take us down their to cut down on faff and costs. I've asked for a ball
park quotation for a coach of 50 people(details obviously all tbc) and the
cost would be around £10-£15 per person, for the return trip.

Could you reply to me (shp33 at cam.ac.uk)ASAP, BUT BEFORE 4PM ON THURSDAY if
you would be interested in being involved in this option, and if so,
include the number of people who would require seats.

If enough people express interest for this to be viable, I will allocate
seats on the first coach (~50 places) on a first come first served basis
(maybe with a few combinatorial jigglings to ensure empty seats are
minimised) and obviously I'll look into a second coach if necessary/cost
efficient.

Bear in mind that if you agree to this you'd have to potentially hang
around until 7pm or so dependant on which crews make which finals, but I
can't work out timings until I know who's coming.

I'll be in touch with those of you interested we details re. cost, payment
and timings as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Stephen Purvis (LMBC secretary)