[CUCBC Captains] Michell Cup / Pegasus Cup

Julian Granger-Bevan julian at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 23 18:03:19 BST 2010

Hello,

I have about 600 odd photos of the bumps from Weds, Fri and Sat, which I
would like to offer to those involved.. some are stunning, some are very
good, all offer something. (I have a pro camera, I take good images :-) I
can send you a few.

I was proposing to make a couple of Cds (~300 pics of mens, ~300 pics of
womens) and offer them at £5  each if that's OK, I don't want to make money
but cover effort and costs. Each image will be at reduced size, one for
e-mail and one for i-phone.

I have no idea how many folk might want them - anything from 60 if each
college crew had one, to 1000 if every individual had one.. so might it be
possible for crews to each send me a list of those who would like one, do
you think, then I can prepare?

I'm still processing them atm but will send you a few samples probably later
today or tomorrow.

(I asked Derek O'Brien and he suggested sending the e-mail to you - see
below).

Thanks

David Betts