[CUCBC Captains] Bumps: Thursday Notes and Fines

Julian Granger-Bevan julian at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 10 22:17:20 BST 2010

Dear all,

A few last minute reminders / info for the bumps starting tomorrow:

- We are trying to contain the swan whilst divisions are in progress.
However, please try to avoid going too close - and for crews that bump
out by the netting (Ditton or Plough reach), please avoid pulling in
too close to them.

- A reminder that bank parties need to be careful of pedestrians.
Particularly, do not cycle on pavements - for example, Water Street
between Chesterton and the P&E.

- Coxes spinning around station 12 should be careful of their rudders,
as we have had a report of a crew losing theirs in this point.

Thanks,

Julian

CUCBC Webteam