[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Newnham Short Course

Derek O'Brien cuwbc at cucbc.org
Sun Jan 24 18:12:19 GMT 2010

Dear Captains,

Please be aware if you're planning outings around Winter Head to Head
this weekend that the river closure times on our website have changed.
The amended times are from 9am until 3:30pm (rather than 1:30pm).

We've also been asked by City that any crews that wish to row directly
after the race wait at the P&E until the racing crews are clear.

Finally, in case you were thinking of asking for rowthroughs, they
cannot fit any in for this event, so we're keeping a strict closure for
non-racing crews.

Thanks,

Julian

CUCBC Webteam