[CUCBC Captains] New Rule

Derek O'Brien cuwbc at cucbc.org
Sun Jan 24 17:50:22 GMT 2010

Dear All,

I would like to invite all college women's captains (+a guest or two) to a
'drinks and canapes' event hosted by Accenture and CUWBC. This will be held
in the Emmanuel College Old Library from 7pm on Thursday 28th January, and
include a short presentation on 'what is management consultancy?'

Accenture have been generous supporters of CUWBC for several years, and
many crew members go on to careers in the city. This event will provide an
excellent opportunity for people from the wider rowing community to get an
insight into the world of management consultancy and Accenture in
particular.

Please feel free to bring along anyone who you feel has an interest in this
career path, or just come and have some drinks and nibbles and talk about
rowing!

The event will be very informal, but if you would like to attend, I would
really appreciate you letting me know for catering purposes. However, if
you change your mind at the last minute, you are more than welcome to turn
up!

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Steffi

--
Stephanie Warrillow
Vice-President, Cambridge University Women's Boat Club

Emmanuel College, Cambridge, CB2 3AP
Tel: 07743-217776