[CUCBC Captains] CUWBC Honorary Secretary '10-'11

Derek O'Brien cuwbc at cucbc.org
Mon Apr 19 19:18:22 BST 2010

There seems to be a problem between my chair and my keyboard (or maybe my
mouse - the scroll wheel seems to like changing race times when I want it
to scroll). Anyway, the race times listed on the server for tomorrow's
races got corrupted somehow: hopefully they are now correct. I've
summarised them below just in case:

Men's Foster-Fairbairn pairs
(QF and SF for one non-boatsharing subset: Goodbourne, Thomson, Moss, Pope)
QF marshal at Baitsbite 1000
SF immediately after (Railway Bridge 1045)

Women's Lowe doubles
SF marshal at Baitsbite 1000
Final immediately after (Railway Bridge 1045)

Mixed Lowe doubles
QF (Mauritz/Staack vs Lawes/Railton) - Baitsbite 1000
no races in 1045
SF marshal Railway Bridge 1125
Final immediately after (Railway Bridge 1210)

Men's Lowe doubles

--
Christopher Kerr
St Catharine's College