[CUCBC Captains] Race times for tomorrow

Chris Kerr culrc at cucbc.org
Mon Apr 19 15:13:34 BST 2010

As noted last week we will be needing colleges to provide marshals for the
Small Boats Regatta. Marshals have been allocated in proportion to the
number of crews entered, taking into account those who have already
volunteered their help. Where possible, I have tried to allocate marshals on
the days their college is competing in the fewest races. Apologies for not
sending this out earlier, but I could not allocate marshals until I knew
the race timetable, and could not work out the race timetable while people
were still sending me their availability difficulties.

Marshals should meet at the Railway Bridge at the times indicated below.

Monday: 0945 - 1245
(Chris Kerr)
FaT (Tom O'Neill)
Corpus Christi