[CUCBC Captains] Huntington?

Richard Fletcher rjf45 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 15:23:46 BST 2009

Dear Captains,

Entries for the University Fours event have closed.  Payment for the event
can be made by cheque to "Holly Hedgeland" who has a pigeonhole in Robinson
College.  Payments are due by noon on Wednesday 21st October.  Please make
it clear which club and crews you are paying for when submitting a cheque.
If you have not submitted a cheque from this time, your crew will be removed
from the regatta (as once we have created a draw, it cannot be altered).

Also, try to encourage some of your senior rowers to umpire for this event.
If CUCBC doesn't get enough umpires, we will have to ask each participating
college to supply however many is necessary (probably proportional to how
many crews you entered!).  Have them e-mail cuwbc at cucbc.org with their
availabilities in the week 2nd-6th November, from 1:45pm to 4:00pm.

Regards,
Derek O'Brien
CUWBC Secretary
CUCBC Secretary