[CUCBC Captains] some common sense and a warning

PETER CONVEY peter.convey at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 17 20:31:26 GMT 2009

Dear Captains,

this is a reminder that the entries for CNR 2009 close at midnight tomorrow
(Saturday 14th). If you wish to enter boats after this time, they will be
subjected to the increased entry fee of £50 and at the organisers' discretion.

I appreciate that we've had some minor problems with the login details for the
online entry  system, but I believe that these have all been ironed out. If
anyone is still experiencing any issues, I'm more than happy to help out.

There are still a few colleges who haven't entered any boats this year, and
it'd be a shame not to see you all on the river!

Thanks

Dan Weatherill
CNR Senior Umpire 2009