[CUCBC Captains] Emma Cocktails - 22nd Nov

A. Brice ab682 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 9 16:30:55 GMT 2009

Dear Captains,

Please could you forward this to your Women's squads if they have not
already seen it, Thank you.

                                    ******

     Cambridge University Women's Boat Club is holding an informal trial
session on November 9th, 4pm, at Goldie Boat House.

   This is a relaxed erg session where we take a look at your stroke on the
ergo and you get a chance to meet us, the coaches and the other triallists,
and get an idea of whether you think University rowing might be something
you are interested in now or in the future.

Potential Heavyweights, lightweights and coxes are all welcome. We're not
looking for ready-made rowers, we're looking for talented and keen
individuals who enjoy rowing and would like to take it to the next level.

Please contact Sarah Allen (president at cuwbc.org) or Edwina Surtees
(lightweight-captain at cuwbc.org) if you have any questions.

We look forward to meeting you,

Sarah and Edwina