[CUCBC Captains] fog

PETER CONVEY peter.convey at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 9 22:56:12 GMT 2009

Captains:

At the Captains' Meeting on Thursday, I mentioned that we are looking for
photographs of Riverside before the moored barges arrived. 60s,70s or 80s
even.

And also onwards down past the old Gasworks / Wall and on to Stourbridge
Common and even Grassy Corner, where there are now moored vessels.

Start of Fairbairns shots may be convincing for the Jesus Lock stretch
downstream.

Could you very kindly have a look amongst your archives. A photocopy is all
we need. If you could date any photographs that you find, that would be very
helpful

The mooring issue is under discussion. I need your help!

Many thanks,

Richard H
Deputy Chairman
CUCBC