[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: St Radegund Mile

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Tue Mar 17 19:06:09 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Over the Easter vacation we will again be lifting weekend
restrictions, so the river will be open all day on both Saturday and
Sunday until the start of Easter Full Term.  However, this relaxation
of Sunday restrictions does not apply to "training camps", as per our
agreement with the CRA; in other words, multiple outings should not be
planned for Sundays over the vacation, up to and including Sunday 19th
April.  We would consider a couple of eights outings at different
times of the day, or a small number of scullers/small boats (again,
generally spread across the day) to be acceptable in this regard.

It would be appreciated if you could avoid Sunday mornings as there
may be many town crews and novice scullers on the water at that time.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary