[CUCBC Captains] River closures over the vacation

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 25 20:59:24 BST 2009

From: Ian Schmertzler [mailto:Ian.schmertzler at Yale.edu]
Sent: 15 June 2009 20:27
To: webmaster at cucbc.org
Subject: Yale crew in need of oars and/or boat for henley

Hello,

I am looking for a set of 4 vortex-fitted C2 Big Blade oars to rent from
June 24 to July 5 for the Henley Royal Regatta. They would be well taken
care of - used only by four rowers on the Yale varsity lightweight crew
team. Additionally, we would purchase insurance through your regular
provider. If you don't have big blades but have C2 Vortex Smoothies you
would be willing to rent, please let me know.

On the off chance you be willing to rent any of the following boats,
please please please let me know as well!
A bow loaded midweight Hudson "predator" (less than two years old) or
"superpredator" 4+
A bow loaded Empacher (less than two years old) R45, C45, R46, or C46

I am presently in Cambridge, and would be delighted to go to your boathouse
to talk terms.

All the very best,

Ian Schmertzler