[CUCBC Captains] FW: Michell Cup

Will Richards will at cucbc.org
Mon Jun 15 12:00:08 BST 2009

Dear all

a couple of things to remind in advance of Saturday's racing:

- remember that rerows after M1 are not an option on Saturday, thus if we do have minor hold ups affected crews are going to be given technical results even in circumstances where I'd normally award a rerow. The only exception to this that might happen is if most a division are stopped (as in M1 on Weds), and I have the possibility of returning them to the start while only causing maybe 10-20 minutes delay (and we have never yet had to do this on the Saturday)

- please can captains make very clear to all their crews that once their own race is over they still have to paddle back safely, remembering subsequent divisions will be coming down. Please make clear that swapping crew orders, coxes with rowers, etc are not encouraged, and if a crew does this and subsequently creates a problem then there will be very significant penalties.

Thanks, and best of luck tomorrow!

Pete