[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge Sports Lake

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Sun Jun 7 13:38:35 BST 2009

Dear Captains,

I attach the agenda for Sunday's Captains' Meeting.  Please note the following:
- the minutes for the last meeting are online: please read them before Sunday
- we do not have very much time for the meeting so will be starting
promptly: please arrive 5-10 minutes early to ensure you can find your
way to the room
- please read the agenda and have a think about items 3 and 4 (item 6
is a pointer for next term and will probably not be discussed)

If you can't come and haven't sent your apologies to me then please do so.

Thanks,

Thomas