[CUCBC Captains] Weekend rowing

Laura Sutcliffe cubc at cucbc.org
Thu Jan 31 12:43:06 GMT 2008

Dear All,

Someone has grassed you up. We've had complaints of people rowing at, shall
we say, unorthodox times of day.

Owning up to this isn't going to be an attractive option, but the Senior
Treasurer and Chairman will remove from the bumps starting orders any
college(s) that have been spotted rowing out of hours and do not come
forward, with the support of the University clubs.

If you lend equipment to other clubs that may result in mistaken identity,
please let us know so that we can avoid misunderstandings.

Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs

--
CUBC Honorary Secretary