[CUCBC Captains] Newnham Short Course Entry form

Shanae Boyns seb71 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 8 14:04:30 GMT 2008

hello all!

this is to inform you of the Newnham Short Course 2008 sponsored by
Citi. It is being held this year on Saturday 2nd February 2008
starting at 12pm. Attached is the race entry form. Please fill it in
and send the cheques as soon as possible so I know about numbers etc.
The deadline for entries is 26th January. Any questions please feel
free to email me.

Also, just to add, there will be a Cocktail party on the evening of
the race where the prizes will be distributed. All are welcome to
attend. More details to follow.

I look forward to receiving your entries!

Shanae

Shanae Boyns
Newnham College
JCR Freshers' President