[CUCBC Captains] Lents 2008 - Thursday Results

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 28 19:26:45 GMT 2008

Dear all,

A difficult day with poles and chains being stolen, cruisers on the course,
carnage...thanks for your patience on some decisions and situations that
took a long time to resolve and to ensure we were totally happy with it
being the correct decision.  Notes and Fines detailed below...if you have a
complaint then please email Ian Thompson and myself.

NOTES

Caius, Downing, Girton and Pembroke W1 crews will be rerowing tomorrow
straight after M4.  They will row down with M4 and will be marshalling at
the Motorway Bridge on the meadow side i.e. well out of the way of the
racing line but this may change depending on conditions.  Please be aware
that they are there and do not hit them.  W2 are to marshal on Chesterton at
their normal time of 1.55pm, but *not on the Reach* so if these W1 crews go
all the way then they have a clear river.  As soon as W1 are clear, we will
push off W2.

FINES

Downing M1 - Failure to clear after "bumping" Jesus: £20
Emma M3 - Late acknowledgement: £20
King's M2 - Failure to clear: £30
Magdalene M3 - Excessive bank party: £15
Peterhouse W1 - Excessive bank party: £15
St. Edmund's M1 - Celebration before clearing: £20
Sidney Sussex - No marshal: £15
Trinity Hall - No marshal: £15
Trinity Hall M1 - Excessive bank party: £15
Cruiser pilot - Crashing into Jesus M1: 20 years hard labour

Dave

--
Dave White
CUCBC Coxing Rep