[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Alumni Regatta 2009

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Mon Dec 8 17:18:13 GMT 2008

From: PETER CONVEY [mailto:peter.convey at btinternet.com]
Sent: 27 November 2008 22:05
To: captains at lists.cucbc.org
Cc: committee
Subject: Sunday rowing in the holidays

Dear all

following the trial period in the latter part of the summer holidays, I've confirmed with Bill Key (CRA President) that we will put the same system in place for the upcoming holiday period, ie there will be no restriction on individual student crews/individuals using the river on Sundays after Full Term is over.

Please, as ever, be aware of other river users if you do use this period, and in particular note that City clubs use Sundays for training novice junior scullers on occasion.

Please also note that this allowance is not for the use of College clubs holding pre-term training camps in Cambridge.

Thanks
Pete