[CUCBC Captains] CUWBC

Harriet Eldred hme26 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 15:23:04 GMT 2008

Dear Captains,

CUW is on the look out for up and coming talent. I would be grateful if you
could tell me if you have any outstanding novices who will be continuing to
row next term, ideally giving their Fairbairns boat and seat. At this stage
I am particularly looking for those that are big and keen.

Also, I am hoping to run an erg based development squad next term. This
won't interfere with college training at all but will act to accelerate the
progress of keen rowers. I will keep you updated on the details of this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Harriet

--