[CUCBC Captains] Early Morning Marshals

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Tue Dec 2 12:40:02 GMT 2008

Dear Captains,

I am very disappointed to note the extremely low number of Early
Morning Marshals that have turned up for duty in recent days.  Only
one marshal has completed a report this week out of four that should
have been on duty, and several last week did not turn up either.  I
know it's the end of term but it's a stupid way to waste £25 - you
will be fined if your marshal doesn't turn up.

We expect all six marshals for the rest of term to be in position at
lighting down, even on the days of Fairbairns - there is still a job
to do in terms of noise monitoring.

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary