[CUCBC Coxes] Seeking: Town Bumps race cox

Tara B tara_bt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:29:30 BST 2018

Hi

I've been given the details of this distribution group by Matthew Temple.

I'm the Vice Captain / Secretary for St Radegund Boat Club and I was wondering now May Bumps are over, if anyone would like to cox a crew for the Town Bumps? The women's crew has so far been unable to recruit a race cox this year so we're casting our net a bit wider to try and find a willing person before the crew deadline in a couple of weeks' time.

We're due to start in the second division at position 3.

Please do give me a shout if you'd like any more info... Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Tara Beattie