[CUCBC Coxes] Coxing for X-Press

M. Klöcking mk618 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Aug 30 15:24:51 BST 2015

Hello,

Fancy a bit of extra coxing? Or want to cox, but can't quite commit to
your college's training programme? X-Press W1 are looking for an
experienced cox to continue our recent success on the river.

With many wins in local and national regattas over the summer and an
incredible +5 in the top division of Town Bumps, you will have a very
motivated crew to work with. We usually train two evenings during the
week and one morning at the weekend, but are very happy to work around
your schedule (this would be compatible with college outings).

No fees involved, but you will get free breakfasts instead!

If you are interested, drop me an email at mk618 at cam.ac.uk. More
information on our facebook page or at http://www.xpressbc.org.uk/.

Looking forwards to hearing from you!
Marthe