[CUCBC Coxes] Cream Tea or Booze - You Call It!

Elisabeth Winkelmann elisabeth.winkelmann at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:17:59 BST 2012

Hi All,

I am Elisabeth, the St Radegund W1 boat captain - we row in the second
women's division (gun at 17.45) and we are desperately looking for an
experienced bumps cox as we lost our designated bumps cox to a new job. We
are a dedicated, enthusiastic and disciplined crew (we did WEHoRR in March)
and need someone ballsy, calm and inspirational in our cox seat next week,
every day from the 17th to the 20th, from 16.45.

Please get back to elisabeth.winkelmann at googlemail.com if you are
interested, or know anyone who might be.
Presents of booze or an all home made tea party (inc. sandwiches, cake and
scones) for whoever volunteers or finds us our cox.

Thank you!
Elisabeth