[CUCBC Coxes] Winter League Sunday 17th Jan

Sue Sutcliffe sue.sutcliffe99 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 12 18:47:03 GMT 2010

Hello

We're a lovely bunch of Champs Vet C ladies - lost our novice status in 2008 with gold at the Nat Vets; consistently win on Cam (except when Sue Brown's COWs are rowing Vet).

We're in a bit of tight spot regarding coxing for Sunday Winter League.

Our usual cox can't do it; our seconder has a voice problem & now won't be able to do it.

Can you help???
We're doing it twice - as part of our Vestas training.
Third division goes off at 12h20 - so 11h20 meet
4th division at 14h00 - so 13h00 meet.

We boat from Clare.

Can anyone help???
Cheers, Sue