[CUCBC Contacts] Champs Eights Head 2021 Open for Entries

Jen Bromley jenbromley at gmail.com
Wed May 5 09:49:35 BST 2021

Champion of the Thames RC will be running Champs 8s Head on Sunday 16th May
2021. Divisions are at 12:00, 13:30 and 15:00 with racing on a 1450m course
from the Plough to the site of the former Penny Ferry pub.

Entries are accepted in the following categories:

College Men's 8s:         Mays Divisions M1, 2, 3, 4, 5 + GoR

College Women's 8s:   Mays Divisions W1, 2, 3, 4 + GoR

CRA 8s:                         Championship, Club A, Club B, Novice,
Masters, Junior

College crews, please note that your category is the division in which your
boat would have started in this year’s May bumps.

Prize giving will be remote this year and prizes will be delivered to a
nominated address (in Cambridge!).

As usual we will be awarding tankards to category winners . The fastest
crews will also be awarded the John Stewart (Men’s) or Helen Patterson
(Women’s) Trophy. Additionally we will have tankards for Champion Coxes
plus the opportunity to take home a Magnum of Champagne for the fastest
crew that breaks the current course record.

Entries will be accepted by an online entry form found on our website:
http://www.championrowing.org.uk/champs-races/eights-head/

Entries will close at 6pm on Wednesday 12th May.

£9/seat (£72/crew). Payment MUST be received before race numbers will be
delivered,

Any queries, please contact the event organiser via our webform
<https://forms.gle/gj8HG4yekwx91iTL7>