[CUCBC Contacts] Lent Bumps 2015 - Wednesday Notes & Fines

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 25 22:29:48 GMT 2015

Dear all,

CUWBC has moved blazer supplier to Collier and Robinson, who are based in
Henley. The lady that owns the company is visiting Cambridge tomorrow to
measure up some of our athletes, and some people from Cantabs. If there are
any other clubs that would be interested in speaking to her regarding the
possibility of using Collier and Robinson as their supplier (no obligation
to do so at this point), she would be very happy to meet with you to
discuss.

If you are interested in being put in touch, please reply to me and I'll
make an introduction.

Kind regards and best wishes to those racing in Lent Bumps this week,
Sarah

--
Sarah Harbour MA MSci PhD (Cantab)
Club Administrator