[CUCBC Contacts] Small Boats Regatta 2014 - Scheduling form - URGENT

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Apr 18 12:37:21 BST 2014

Dear Rowers,

We are opening this year's Radegund Mile to all boats, sweep and scull,
large and small.

Enter online here: http://www.radbc.org.uk/events/enter.php

Please try to get your entries in by 9pm on Wednesday 16 April.

And don't forget to join us for the post-race BBQ and drinks outside
City boathouse.

The rest of the details, as before: