[CUCBC Contacts] Capsize drills

Alastair Springgay aps61 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 16:16:58 GMT 2013

To CUCBC,

I am the Sports and Societies Secretary for the Lucy Cavendish Student
Union. We are looking to possibly replace one of the ergs in our college
gym, which are barely useable. As one of the smaller colleges, we do not
have a substantial budget to buy a brand new rowing machine, but are
currently looking for a good condition second-hand one.

Could you possibly pass this email along to the other boat clubs, asking if
they have an ergometers that they are looking to replace and would be
willing to sell on?

Thank you,

Elinor George