[CUCBC Contacts] Umpiring Uni IVs

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 21 10:46:02 BST 2011

Dear All,

Following the publication of the Uni IVs draw and timetable, CUCBC are
looking for umpires to aid the running of the event next week.

Based on the timetable, umpires will be required between 1:30pm at the P&E
and 3:30pm each day (24th - 28th October). We would be very grateful even if
you can only make part of this time.

Umpiring is a fantastic way to gain a new perspective on rowing, and take on
a position of responsibility that helps the college rowing community.

Please contact me if you would be interested in helping out next week,

Many Thanks,

Mat.