[CUCBC Contacts] Downing Tribal BBQ after party - Cam FM's official Suicide Sunday after party!

Philip Ashworth pca27 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 14 20:47:52 BST 2011

My name is Andrew Hill and I am a Senior Lecturer in Sport Psychology at York St John University. I am contacting you to let you know that my research team and I will be distributing a short questionnaire in the Marshalling point at Chesterton to competitors at the May Bumps (15th June, 2011). The questionnaire is part of a line of research examining how perfectionism influences performance that is being conducted by myself and colleagues at Kent University (Dr Joachim Stoeber) and Birmingham University (Dr Paul Appleton). The questionnaire will require approximately 5-10 minutes to complete and is completely voluntary. All questionnaire data will be treated confidentially and used only for scientific and educational purposes. We hope you and your team can find time to complete the questionnaire and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Thanks again to Holly, Greg and Chris for helping arrange this opportunity.

Andrew P. Hill, Ph. D<http://w3.yorksj.ac.uk/health--life-sciences/faculty-of-hls/staff--contact-details/sport-staff/dr-andy-hill.aspx>
Senior Lecturer in Youth Sport and Children's Physical Activity<http://w3.yorksj.ac.uk/health--life-sciences/faculty-of-hls/staff--contact-details/sport-staff/dr-andy-hill.aspx>
York St. John University<http://w3.yorksj.ac.uk/health--life-sciences/faculty-of-hls/staff--contact-details/sport-staff/dr-andy-hill.aspx>
Faculty of Health & Life Sciences<http://w3.yorksj.ac.uk/health--life-sciences/faculty-of-hls/staff--contact-details/sport-staff/dr-andy-hill.aspx>