[CUCBC Contacts] Boat Race and Varsity football - tickets selling out fast!

James Rutt jmr81 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 11:06:40 GMT 2009

Dear all,

We would love to have as many of you as possible supporting the lightweight
and womens' crews as they race against their Oxford counterparts in
Henley-on-Thames on the 22 March.

The line up:
1400: Blondie vs Osiris
1430: CUW Lightweights vs OUW lightweights
1500: CUW Blue Boat vs OUW Blue Boat
1530: CULRC vs OULRC
1630: Trophies Presented
1913: Boat Race Ball held at the Red Lion Hotel

www.henleyboatraces.com

I urge everyone to go along and support all of the crews!

There will be a coach to the Henley Boat Races leaving Queens' Backs,
Cambridge at 9:15am, with 2 return times, either after the races at 5:15pm
or after the ball at 12:15am. Both cost £19 return.

Tickets for the Ball are also now on sale for only £11 each!!

To order Ball tickets or a coach place please follow this link:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDY4MUFhSU1mSXlBUVRnMlRCMzhMY1E6MA

Ticket numbers are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!

There are also coaches return to Oxford and London after the Ball, if you'd
like a place on one of these please contact Emily Cornborough at
emily.cornborough at gmail.com

I hope to see as many of you as possible on 22nd March!

Louise

--
Louise Connell
CUWBC Vice President 2008-09