[CUCBC Contacts] CUCBC Web Team 2009-10

CUCBC Web Team webmaster at cucbc.org
Fri Nov 7 17:00:24 GMT 2008

Dear all,

Just to remind you that you have just over a week to get your entries in
for Clare Novices' Regatta: The entry deadline is a week on Saturday
(15th November).

**Remember that entries are not considered complete until we receive
your cheque**
**Sharing of boats will not be permitted on late entries**

If you are likely to need any unusual boat sharing or crew arrangements,
please get in touch with us in plenty of time  before the deadline
(ideally by the end of this weekend)so that we can respond to your
queries. Many thanks to the several clubs who have already completed
their entries. As usual, if you have any questions, please contact me
(pjg47) or the secretary (Phil Bateman - ptb23) and we will be happy to
help.

Good luck to all crews!

Philip Garsed

Senior Umpire